FREE Counseling for Pregnant Women
We offer a safe space to consider your options and get connected to local resources. We’ll help you consider the options you want to learn about, including parenting, adoption, kinship care, foster care, and abortion. If you are facing an unexpected pregnancy or have recently given birth, you have support in making the best plan for you. All services are free.
Call 800-321-5683 (LOVE) or Text 646-306-2586
Call today to get your questions answered!
- FREE, confidential, and unbiased pregnancy options counseling.
- We will visit you anywhere in the New York City metro area! (Manhattan, Brooklyn, Queens, Staten Island, Bronx, Long Island, the Hudson Valley, Westchester, and New Jersey)
- We cover pregnancy related expenses.
- We can connect you to quality local resources, including medical care and insurance, housing, respite, benefits, parenting resources, etc.
- We can understand you! FREE interpreters and our staff speaks English, Spanish, and Chinese.
This is your decision and we are here to help.
No matter how far along you are in your pregnancy or if you have already given birth, you can call us for FREE confidential counseling. Our experienced Licensed Social Workers can support you through this process and help you make the choice that is right for you and your family. We understand this may be a confusing and difficult time and we’re here for you.
What Others Are Saying
"To know that Spence-Chapin is there to help you out when you are very alone and very scared is a huge comfort.”
- Aline, on receiving free options counseling and adoption planning with Spence-Chapin Watch Video
“They were very professional and understanding - they didn’t pressure me at all.”
– Melissa, on working with Spence-Chapin’s social workers Watch Video
Interim Care For babies
Spence-Chapin’s Interim Care Program allows babies to be cared for in a loving home by a nurturing caregiver straight from the hospital so that parents have additional time to plan. Parents retain parental rights while their baby is in Interim Care and are FREE to visit their child.
We value the relationships we have with professionals in connecting us to women and couples in need of options counseling and adoption-related services. In 2015-2016 we trained over 400 people on options counseling and distributed thousands of brochures. We hope to visit your organization soon. Learn more.
Commitment to serving all people in need including minors, LGBTQ people, immigrants and undocumented immigrants, those with addiction, those with chronic illness and survivors of rape, incest or other crimes. Please call us for confidential assistance.