To send a gift by mail, checks can be made out to “Spence-Chapin Services to Families and Children” and mailed to:
Spence-Chapin Services to Families and Children
Attn: Jennifer DeMeo, Director, Annual Appeal
410 East 92nd Street
New York, NY 10128
The 1908 Society recognizes Spence-Chapin’s most generous supporters, those who contribute $1,908 or more to the Annual Fund and, in doing so, invest substantially in the agency’s ability to support women, men, children and families.
1908 Society members enjoy special recognition in donor listings as well as an annual reception of thanks for being part of this leading group of supporters.
Our programs are funded through donations from our community – your support allows us to serve every member of our community and ensure that we can find adoptive homes for children who need families. Your help enables us to:
- Find homes for medically fragile children in our Special Needs Program
- Improve the wellbeing of waiting children through our Granny Program
- Provide temporary care for children in the adoption process through our Interim Care Providers
- Reduce financial barriers to find homes for waiting children around the world in Colombia, Bulgaria, and South Africa
- Empower families through counseling, mentorship, and education programs at our Modern Family Center
Spence-Chapin is dedicated to non-profit transparency. Please find links to important documents below.
Donor Privacy Statement
Spence-Chapin is committed to the privacy of our donors and community members and has put systems in place to ensure their information's security. We do not share or sell donor's personal information, nor do we send mailings on behalf of other organizations. We use a secure database to store donor information and follow all legal and ethical obligations to ensure that donor's personal information is respected. If you have questions about how Spence-Chapin handles your personal information, please contact Matthew Kaal at firstname.lastname@example.org.