Healthy Women, Strong Families
FREE Options Counseling for Pregnant Women and Biological Parents
If you are pregnant or a new parent and don’t know what to do because you are uncertain about parenting, you have options in creating the best plan for your baby or child. No matter how far along you are in your pregnancy or if you have already given birth, you can call us for free confidential counseling about your options. Your wishes and decisions will always be respected and supported.
- Free, confidential and unbiased options counseling
- Translation and interpreters provided. Staff speaks English, Spanish, and Chinese
- Non-judgmental and experienced adoption agency
- Convenient office locations and home visits within 100 miles of New York City (Long Island, the Hudson Valley, Westchester, New Jersey and Connecticut)
Call 24/7 at 800-321-LOVE (5683) or Text 646-306-2586
If choosing adoption; we will discuss birth parent rights, support in making an open adoption plan and choosing a family for your baby.
"To know that Spence-Chapin is there to help you out when you are very alone and very scared is a huge comfort.”
- Aline, on receiving free options counseling and adoption planning with Spence-Chapin
Interim Care For Babies
We understand that women and their partners need appropriate time and space to make a decision about the future of their family, especially after a recent birth. Placing their newborn in Interim Care allows biological parents to continue counseling to fully explore their options while knowing their baby is being cared for by a nurturing caregiver in a loving home. Birth parents retain their legal rights while the baby is in care and are encouraged to visit. Learn more
New York City
• Richmond/Staten Island
• New Haven