TRAININGS AND PUBLICATIONS ON PERMANENCY OPTIONS AND ADOPTION PLANNING
We offer free presentations and informational materials for health care providers and other professionals about our services for women and couples uncertain about parenting. We can help you to continue to best serve your clients by being an unbiased options counseling provider and a trusted and experienced adoption resource.
With offices in Manhattan, Brooklyn, Long Island and New Jersey, we can provide trainings at your location within 100 miles of New York City. These presentations are free, convenient, and customized for your staff.
Schedule a FREE in-service training TODAY
- Permanency Options for those uncertain about parenting
- Open Adoption
- Adoption for Children Born with Special Needs
- Birth Parent Rights
Want to make a referral? Professionals and clients can call our free pregnancy helpline anytime. All information provided is free, confidential and unbiased.
Call: 800-321-LOVE (5683)
Spence-Chapin’s Modern Family Center offers a variety of workshops for families, parents, and professionals. Our workshops are led by experienced and licensed family experts who can give you the tools to feel confident that your children are in a supportive environment.
- Adoption in Schools: Creating a Supportive Environment
- Common Parenting FAQs: Discipline and Behavior, Setting Limits and Routines, Sleep & Eating, Quibbling Siblings
- Finding the Right Words for Tough Conversations
- Adoption 101, Understanding Open Adoption, and Moving from Infertility to Adoption
- LGBTQ Parents: How to Talk About Our Families
If you don’t see a topic listed that fits your needs, let us know. We’ll work with you to create a workshop that’s a perfect fit for you!